MOHOBOOK is licensed on a *per website* basis. When you place your order, you are asked for the domain name of your website. When we receive your order, a special version of MOHOBOOK is created with an association to this domain, and only this domain. To be more specific, if you supply us with example.com, MOHOBOOK will run on example.com and www.example.com, but not on demo.com. By having such a security measure in place, we are able to keep the cost of MOHOBOOK affordable.
If you are purchasing MOHOBOOK for the Frontdesk only, it is still necessary to have a domain and web hosting to install and access the application. If you don’t have a domain name yet, they are affordable, as is quality web hosting.
- Log in to your web hosting control panel and create a new MySQL Database and User (ensure the user has full permissions)
- Unzip the file you downloaded after placing your order
- Upload only the *mohobook* folder to the root of your website
- Navigate to the installation wizard located at https://example.com/mohobook/install/installation.php and follow the on-screen instructions
- Refer to the Integration instructions to enable the booking engine on your website
- Backup your database (do not skip this step)
- Login to the Frontdesk
- Click on Settings > Update Centre in the main navigation menu and follow the instructions provided
The booking engine embed code, found on the Frontdesk on the Integration tab, should be inserted into the page where you want the MOHOBOOK booking engine to appear (your page should be a minimum of 1100 pixels wide to ensure the software displays correctly on desktops and laptops).
If you are integrating MOHOBOOK with a WordPress site, copy and paste the embed code into a WordPress HTML block.
If you require additional support, please contact us below